Jenolan Caves and Blue Mountains TourVisit two of New South Wales' essential spots in one great tour.
Combine two of the best natural spectacles in New South Wales in the one tour with this combo package that will send you to both the Blue Mountains and its mountain village of Leura and see the famous Three Sisters rock formation. The tour then continues on to Jenolan Caves, Australia’s most famous limestone cave network where you’ll take a guided trek through one of the nine spectacular caves that the system is comprised of while enjoying the inherent natural beauty of the area. Along the way to both destinations you’ll pass by such Sydney city icons as Darling Harbour (which contains the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge), Homebush Bay (side of the 2000 Olympic Games), and have the opportunity to ride the world’s steepest scenic railway, scenic cableway and scenic skyway (at your own expense).
Upon arrival at Jenolan Caves you’ll have the choice of enjoying a guided inspection of either Lucas, Chifley or Imperial Caves (your choice) then follow it up with some free time to explore the beautiful surrounds yourself before the tour returns back to Sydney via Katoomba.
- Darling Harbour and the Monorail
- Homebush Bay – site of the 2000 Olympic Games
- Blue Mountains
- Tour the quaint village of Leura
- See the Three Sisters rock formation towering over Jamison Valley
- Opportunity to ride the world’s steepest Scenic Railway, Scenic Cableway or Scenic Skyway (at own expense)
- Visit Jenolan Caves – Australia’s best known underground limestone caves
- Enjoy a guided cave inspection of Lucas, Chifley or Imperial Cave
- Free time to explore beautiful surrounds
- See the beautiful Caves Guesthouse (bistro lunch is available at own expense)
- Return to Sydney via Katoomba