Sydney Photography ToursLearn photography while taking some snapshots of Sydney's landmarks.
Those with a flair for the visual may wish to join one of these newly popular Sydney photography tours that aims to provide you with both techniques and tips from an expert photographer with the end result being you coming away with some spectacular shots of the city. These tours are suitable for all skill levels of photographer and will take you through some of the most photogenic spots in Sydney that make for great snapshots including old buildings, beautiful parks and some of the best vantage points for spectacular night shots of the cityscape and its impressive skyline and harbour.
What to bring:
- Bring your own digital camera (camera rental is also available)
- Full charged batteries and spares
- Image cards, formatted and spares if possible.
- Hat, Sunglasses, sunscreen and bottle water.
- Comfortable walking shoes (you will be walking a bit!)
- Umbrella if the weather is wet.
- Camera Manual (this helps when the Pro is teaching you about using your own camera)